Dj Clayface - Momentum [Remix] Dj Clayface - Momentum [Remix]

great work

Hardstyle trance isn't really my listening style but this song is very well produced and emotional. Very cool. Nice job.

survice survice

Good.

Solid beat, and bass. However i think you should somekindof underlying Pad or strings or something to fill up the space in the background. Also the Transitions to the next verses could be made more intense, maby with some chords or high notes. I think if you added one or two little subtle elements this would be flawless.
Very catchy tho, good work bro. 4/5

[TMM43] Techno Rocker [TMM43] Techno Rocker

Woooot

your awesome Pinke!

[TMM43] Sundance [TMM43] Sundance

Sweet..

This is a very catchy tune, can't get it out of my head. Great work! This must have taken you a while to finalize.
10/10
5/5
Awesome

Tetris Universe: Oceanic Tetris Universe: Oceanic

cool

nice remix dude, almost adds an eastern folk element.

DeForestB responds:

Thanks... which gives me an idea. I like the beginning so much I would like to compose an entire remix and add a chord or two for just that part... without the Tetris part. I'm also going to fix a few mistakes for this one. The treble is over kill.

I wish I knew where someone has already used that tune before... it sounds familiar but I don't know where I got the idea...

DJ S - EVIL (demo) DJ S - EVIL (demo)

sick demo

nice man, we should do a collab lol. i like your sound. What are the odds of us submitting at nearly the same time.

Sanryd responds:

I know... weird! I have PM-ed you regarding a collab.

Tundra Tundra

sick

Great track man, has a classic trance club vibe. Are you using Synths and a live controler or analogue or midi?

Armymenis12- Concrete Jungle Armymenis12- Concrete Jungle

im liking it

its good breakbeats man, i would just suggest bringing in an off beat tsss-ch-tsss-ch Hat but its good anyhow.

plz check out my track HarmonySyncFinal if you have time.
peace.

ethereell ethereell

This one is nice too man

quite good as per usual. Thanks for reviewing my track Aegis, if you could check out my latest- HarmonySyncFinal that'd be cool too. I was most impressed by Skyline- you and your collabs really nailed that one. very uplifting , catchy and original that one.

Keep up the great work man

Mortarion Mortarion

nice track

i liked the drums and hats, well organised. Also the bass for strictly chill techno.
Plz review my track Harmoney Sync if you could, i just submitted and too driizz for feedback.